DSLR Photography: 55 Beginners Secrets To Making The Best Shots With Your Digital Camera (DSLR Photography, DSLR, Photography Tips)
This is an intuitive, step-by-step guide to becoming a DSLR expert from scratch. Presented in a simplistic, understandable way, it will guide the DSLR newbie from the very first steps of holding the camera right through to having a portfolio of compelling, professional looking photographs without needing to stretch the budget for more expensive equipment.
Through 55 practical steps, this book will learn you how to:
- Choose the right hardware and use it properly
- Apply the right auto settings for a shoot
- Make use of the manual setting for more personalized control
- Arrange a good composition to photograph
- Execute shots in a range of styles and techniques
- Edit shots in post production to fulfill their potential
If you’re just graduating from a basic digital camera to a DSLR, but have no experience or training in how to use one, this is the perfect book to carry you through to becoming an expert!