Pimsleur Spanish 1-3 (Audio Book) Includes All Books
MP3 | Language>Spanish | 1.8 GB
Includes 90 lessons and reading instruction as MP3 download (48 hours), plus 3 Reading Booklets and User’s Guide.
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn Spanish free
Did you know that Spanish is the world’s second most commonly spoken language? For Americans, it’s one of the easiest to learn, and you won’t find anything faster or easier than the Pimsleur Method. Even knowing a little bit of Spanish will make travel to Latin America or Spanish-speaking countries a breeze. Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning Spanish will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.
The best part is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes, and we get you speaking right from the first day. Pimsleur courses use a scientifically-proven method that puts you in control of your learning. If you’ve tried other language learning methods but found they simply didn’t stick, then you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a try.
– Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
– Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
– Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
– Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
– Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
– Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
– Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
– Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
– 90, 30-minute audio lessons
– 3 hours of Spanish reading instruction and practice
– in total, 48 hours of audio, all featuring native speakers
– a Reading Booklet for each level and a User’s Guide
What You’ll Learn
This program includes all of Spanish Levels 1, 2, and 3. With this program you start from zero, first learning survival phrases and vocabulary, and eventually progressing to a high-intermediate level of speaking and understanding Spanish.
Every lesson contains an introductory conversation and isolated vocabulary and structures, as well as full practice for all vocabulary introduced. Emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension. By the end of of the program, you’ll have gained experience participating in many informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and semiprofessional topics. You’ll skillfully form longer,more complex sentences, and most importantly, you’ll find yourself being understood, even by native speakers unused to dealing with foreigners.
Reading Lessons are included at the end of Lesson 30 for each Level. These lessons, which total about three hours, are designed to give you practice sounding out Spanish and then to help you progress to reading for meaning. They also provide extensive additional vocabulary. Before you know it, you’ll be reading Spanish with the ease and flexibility of a native speaker.