The New York Times Best Sellers: Fiction – March 10, 2019
ePUB | 12 MB
New York Times Best Seller list is widely considered the preeminent list of best-selling books in the United States.
It is published weekly in The New York Times Book Review magazine, which is published in the Sunday edition of The New York Times and as a stand-alone publication.
The best-seller list has been ongoing since April 9, 1942
01. WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING by Delia Owens
02. THE CHEF by James Patterson and Max DiLallo
03. NEVER TELL by Lisa Gardner
04. DEVIL’S DAUGHTER by Lisa Kleypas
05. MISSION CRITICAL by Mark Greaney
06. THE TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZ by Heather Morris
07. THE LOST GIRLS OF PARIS by Pam Jenoff
08. THE SILENT PATIENT by Alex Michaelides
09. CONNECTIONS IN DEATH by J.D. Robb
10. ELEANOR OLIPHANT IS COMPLETELY FINE by Gail Honeyman