Your Guide to the Apocalypse: What You Should Know Before the World Comes to an End by Matt Hagee
English | 2017 | Theology | EPUB | 434 KB
Ancient Prophecies Unveil the Mystery of Earth’s Last Days
Deception has infiltrated every area of our society, from the daily headlines to the family dinner table. We were warned that this day would come—marking the generation that would witness the end of world as we know it
In this compelling, user-friendly guide, Pastor Matt Hagee highlights how governments, technology, and world events are ushering in the terminal generation. Using Scripture as the ultimate authority, Hagee answers riveting questions such as:
· Is the changing world economy preparing the way for the Antichrist?
· Why do the price of oil, identity theft, and the world’s obsession with the environment point to the end times?
· How is the mistreatment of Israel connected to the coming apocalypse?
· When will weapons of mass destruction be unleashed in the final conflict?
· In what ways can believers share the truth of God’s Word before it’s too late?
Through the answers to these questions and more, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the Master Architect’s plan for humanity and His divine purpose for your life.
Your Guide to the Apocalypse gives you a front-row seat into the prophetic world theater featuring the epic story that began before recorded time. God is pulling back the veil to reveal the final scene. Will you be ready?